Ohio Homeworx is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Outside Sales Professional. We are experts in basement waterproofing and foundation stabilization repair. We provide patented, proven solutions for a wide variety of foundation issues, and our trained, experienced professionals will ensure you have a safe, stable, dry home.
At Ohio Homeworx we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. We are dedicated to finding an Outside Sales Professional that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Two or more years of experience in the basement
waterproofing/foundation stabilization industry and/or a
combination of each with equivalent work experience
• Conduct in-home inspections; Diagnose foundation, basement,
or crawlspace issues
• Educate the homeowner on the issues they have in their home
and provide solutions for those foundation, basement, or
• Estimate the repairs and provide homeowner with job
• Close sales with customers in the home
• Builds and maintains relationships with customers
• Clearly define sales and income goals, and commit to their
• Commitment to continually improve and execute the sales
• Learn and commit to accurate and timely reporting
• Travels within the sales territory to meet prospects
• Maintains records of sales leads and customer accounts
• Must be willing to work evenings and weekends
• Represent the company in a professional manner
• Weekly commission-based pay (W2 Position)
• Direct Deposit
• Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
• We provide all leads.
• Training and support
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical
• Company vehicle and gas card
• Company Cell Phone
• All Sales/Inspection equipment