Ohio Homeworx is growing rapidly and is seeking an Administrative Assistant. We are experts in basement waterproofing and foundation stabilization repair. We provide patented, proven solutions for a wide variety of foundation issues, and our trained, experienced professionals will ensure our customers have a safe, stable, dry home.
At Ohio Homeworx we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. We are dedicated to finding an Administrative Assistant that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
• Assists with answering and directing incoming phone calls
• May assist with inventories, orders and maintenance of all
office supplies and equipment.
• Provide administrative support to the team for existing and
• Contact clients and setting up appointments with prospects
• Complete data entry of contacts into CRM System
• Make phone calls to follow-up on emails and promotional
• Assist in the creation of presentations and collateral
• Interact with clients, vendors, and visitors.
• Follow and achieve set goals on a monthly, quarterly, and
• Maintain office calendar to coordinate workflow and
• Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff,
and company information.
• Must have a valid driver's license.
• Represent the company in a professional m
• Weekly salary-based pay (W2 Position)
• Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
• Direct Deposit
• Paid time off
• Training and support
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical